Course Rules and Reporting
- Set rules for how users access content in a course by defining the order or setting rules for sequential/sequential-hidden content display.
- Use powerful real-time monitoring dashboards to support effortless reporting and analytics.
Assess and Test:
- Multiple assessment types come pre-packaged in KnowHow, including Moderated Essays, 360 Degree Surveys, Knowledge assessment and more.
- Use these assessment types to evaluate users’ knowledge and skills in various areas.
- Set Course Completion due dates after a given time to ensure users complete the course in a timely manner.
- Expire results for compliance training to ensure that users are up-to-date on the latest policies and regulations.
- Include due date reminders to help users stay on track with their course completion.
- Create courses within courses to design a full curriculum.
- Use this feature to organize your content and provide a structured learning experience for your users.